[orca-list] Thunderbird doesn't announce blank line

[orca-list] Thunderbird doesn't announce blank line

Alex ARNAUD-3
Dear all,

Environment:
- Debian Sid updated
- Thunderbird 52.4
- Orca master

When I'm writing an HTML mail and read the line Orca stays silent on
blank line.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Thunderbird (GTK3 here)
2) Write a new mail (here in a new window)
3) Tab until to switch to the message body
4) Write a line of test : "hello word" and press return
5) Press up arrow
6) Press down arrow

Result: Orca stays silent
Expected result: Orca should announce "blank line"

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager

Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird doesn't announce blank line

Joanmarie Diggs
Hi Alex.

This is now fixed in master. Please test and let me know. Thanks!
--joanie

On 12/02/2017 09:10 AM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Environment:
> - Debian Sid updated
> - Thunderbird 52.4
> - Orca master
>
> When I'm writing an HTML mail and read the line Orca stays silent on
> blank line.
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> 1) Open Thunderbird (GTK3 here)
> 2) Write a new mail (here in a new window)
> 3) Tab until to switch to the message body
> 4) Write a line of test : "hello word" and press return
> 5) Press up arrow
> 6) Press down arrow
>
> Result: Orca stays silent
> Expected result: Orca should announce "blank line"
>
> Best regards.

Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird doesn't announce blank line

Alex ARNAUD-3
Hi Joanie,

I confirm that this bug is fixed in master. Thanks a lot !

Best regards.