[orca-list] Thunderbird : Orca doesn't announce properly bulleted list

[orca-list] Thunderbird : Orca doesn't announce properly bulleted list

Alex ARNAUD-3
Dear all,

Environment:
- Debian Sid updated
- Thunderbird 52.4
- Orca master

When I'm writing an HTML mail and read the bulleted list Orca has
difficulties to read elements and stays silent in some context.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Thunderbird (GTK3 here)
2) Write a new mail (here in a new window)
3) Tab until to switch to the message body
4) Create a bulleted list with the Format menu, list, bulleted
5) Write a line and press return to add a new item to the list
6) Write a second line
7) Move between the two lines with up/down

Result: Orca stays silent most of the time
Expected result: Orca should announce the line when the caret moves on

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager

Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird : Orca doesn't announce properly bulleted list

Joanmarie Diggs
Hi Alex.

This is now fixed for me in master. Please test and let me know. Thanks!
--joanie

On 12/02/2017 09:25 AM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Environment:
> - Debian Sid updated
> - Thunderbird 52.4
> - Orca master
>
> When I'm writing an HTML mail and read the bulleted list Orca has
> difficulties to read elements and stays silent in some context.
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> 1) Open Thunderbird (GTK3 here)
> 2) Write a new mail (here in a new window)
> 3) Tab until to switch to the message body
> 4) Create a bulleted list with the Format menu, list, bulleted
> 5) Write a line and press return to add a new item to the list
> 6) Write a second line
> 7) Move between the two lines with up/down
>
> Result: Orca stays silent most of the time
> Expected result: Orca should announce the line when the caret moves on
>
> Best regards.

Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird : Orca doesn't announce properly bulleted list

Alex ARNAUD-3
Hi Joanie,

I confirm that this bug is fixed in master. Thanks a lot !

Best regards.