[orca-list] My thoughts on the accessible coconut.

[orca-list] My thoughts on the accessible coconut.

Matthew Dyer-2
Hi all,

Last night I desided to give accessible coconut a test run.  For
thoughes who are wondering, it appears to be based on ubuntu 16.04.3
(LTS) It is using gnome clasic as the desktop.  The install is very
automated.  Just select the drive you want to install to and klet it do
its thing.  There are a few things to keep in mind.

First, When launching the installer, you are asked to enter the password
which is just the letter l.  Note I am refering to the letter  so you
would just enter an l in the password box and then press enter and then
you would be able to install.

Next.  The install simple does everything for you.  This means, the
username and password for the account are used when booting the
installed system.  You can change this however and yopu will want t0o do
this.  Just enter the follow the followin in a terminal.  sudo passwd
linux.  You should be asked for a new password which you can then enter
and conferm and you should be set to go.  I have tried chromeum with
speech and this does work as it should.  BTW, does anyone know how to
work with chromevox. I have tried a number of keystrokes but nothing
worked.

Almost forgot  to bring up that sudo apt-get does worlk for updating the
system which I did almost rite after installing.

Great work on things and I hope it continues.   Also, for thoughes who
are wondering the version of orca being used is 3.26,.1 pree.  I am
guessing that this was taken from the master branch.  Thsanks again.

Matthew

Re: [orca-list] My thoughts on the accessible coconut.

Vojtěch Šmiro
Hello.

When you working with chrome, press alt shift and up or down arrow.

When you want to know for example headings on the web page, pres alt
+shift +n and after that alt +shift +h like heading.

Best regards

Vojta.

Matthew Dyer napsal(a):

> Hi all,
>

> Last night I desided to give accessible coconut a test run.  For
> thoughes who are wondering, it appears to be based on ubuntu 16.04.3
> (LTS) It is using gnome clasic as the desktop.  The install is very
> automated.  Just select the drive you want to install to and klet it
> do its thing.  There are a few things to keep in mind.
>

> First, When launching the installer, you are asked to enter the
> password which is just the letter l.  Note I am refering to the
> letter  so you would just enter an l in the password box and then
> press enter and then you would be able to install.
>

> Next.  The install simple does everything for you.  This means, the
> username and password for the account are used when booting the
> installed system.  You can change this however and yopu will want t0o
> do this.  Just enter the follow the followin in a terminal.  sudo
> passwd linux.  You should be asked for a new password which you can
> then enter and conferm and you should be set to go.  I have tried
> chromeum with speech and this does work as it should.  BTW, does
> anyone know how to work with chromevox. I have tried a number of
> keystrokes but nothing worked.
>

> Almost forgot  to bring up that sudo apt-get does worlk for updating
> the system which I did almost rite after installing.
>

> Great work on things and I hope it continues.   Also, for thoughes who
> are wondering the version of orca being used is 3.26,.1 pree. I am
> guessing that this was taken from the master branch.  Thsanks again.
>

> Matthew

> GNOME Universal Access guide:
> https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/a11y.html
> Log bugs and feature requests at http://bugzilla.gnome.org

Re: [orca-list] My thoughts on the accessible coconut.

Amir-Trend Plus
hi, what version of espeak used in this? 1.49 something?

--
AMIR.
twitter: