[orca-list] Luke you can not go. All The libraries are now accessible before the blind

[orca-list] Luke you can not go. All The libraries are now accessible before the blind

Sath Linux
        Dear Luke,
You are not going anywhere, but work with us the community most needed
of you. Whatever work you have done is in our heart and please
understand that it has caused dreams come true for many. Luke, I lost
my sight at the age of ten and the most worrying thing was the lose of
my ability to read the printed. Now we have developed a distribution
of our own (accessible coconut) You see luke, which can read almost
all the prominent languages of the world. Now visually impaired
community has the access to any library in the world. Luke, This is
all for your work that we could develop lios that enabled the
under-abled.
We are happy to tell my community that we have a system wide six key
Brailler mode for typing language, accessible tuxtype and tuxmaths for
practicing typing skill in different languages, that too in a gameful
manner, Xboard an accessible front end chess, accessible musical
instrument LMMS for playing music and accessible coconut for all
computational purpose. We plan to develop many things.
Luke whatever we have done is done standing on the ground you have dug
and prepared. I don't think that world is so cheap a place to throw
away freedom and openness for that thirty silver coins.
With prayers
Sathyan.
visit cocofrix.com

--
*Mob : +919446012215
FREE SOFTWARE FREE SOCIETY *

Re: [orca-list] Luke you can not go. All The libraries are now accessible before the blind

Fernando Botelho
Hello Sathyan,

Thank you for writing to Luke, I am sure he will be back eventually.

I am responding because of your mention of an accessible typing tutor
software. Can you point us to github or any other repositories
containing the source code for this major contribution to accessibility?

Thank you,

Fernando

On 11/23/2017 12:41 AM, Sath Linux wrote:

> Dear Luke,
> You are not going anywhere, but work with us the community most needed
> of you. Whatever work you have done is in our heart and please
> understand that it has caused dreams come true for many. Luke, I lost
> my sight at the age of ten and the most worrying thing was the lose of
> my ability to read the printed. Now we have developed a distribution
> of our own (accessible coconut) You see luke, which can read almost
> all the prominent languages of the world. Now visually impaired
> community has the access to any library in the world. Luke, This is
> all for your work that we could develop lios that enabled the
> under-abled.
> We are happy to tell my community that we have a system wide six key
> Brailler mode for typing language, accessible tuxtype and tuxmaths for
> practicing typing skill in different languages, that too in a gameful
> manner, Xboard an accessible front end chess, accessible musical
> instrument LMMS for playing music and accessible coconut for all
> computational purpose. We plan to develop many things.
> Luke whatever we have done is done standing on the ground you have dug
> and prepared. I don't think that world is so cheap a place to throw
> away freedom and openness for that thirty silver coins.
> With prayers
> Sathyan.
> visit cocofrix.com

Re: [orca-list] Luke you can not go. All The libraries are now accessible before the blind

Fernando Botelho
Also, please send me directly if you like, your full name and/or the
name of your organization so we can thank you officially on the F123.org
page for this valuable contribution.

My direct e-mail is:

Fernando

On 11/23/2017 09:01 AM, Fernando Botelho wrote:

> Hello Sathyan,
>
> Thank you for writing to Luke, I am sure he will be back eventually.
>
> I am responding because of your mention of an accessible typing tutor
> software. Can you point us to github or any other repositories
> containing the source code for this major contribution to accessibility?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Fernando
>

> On 11/23/2017 12:41 AM, Sath Linux wrote:
>>     Dear Luke,
>> You are not going anywhere, but work with us the community most needed
>> of you. Whatever work you have done is in our heart and please
>> understand that it has caused dreams come true for many. Luke, I lost
>> my sight at the age of ten and the most worrying thing was the lose of
>> my ability to read the printed. Now we have developed a distribution
>> of our own (accessible coconut) You see luke, which can read almost
>> all the prominent languages of the world. Now visually impaired
>> community has the access to any library in the world. Luke, This is
>> all for your work that we could develop lios that enabled the
>> under-abled.
>> We are happy to tell my community that we have a system wide six key
>> Brailler mode for typing language, accessible tuxtype and tuxmaths for
>> practicing typing skill in different languages, that too in a gameful
>> manner, Xboard an accessible front end chess, accessible musical
>> instrument LMMS for playing music and accessible coconut for all
>> computational purpose. We plan to develop many things.
>> Luke whatever we have done is done standing on the ground you have dug
>> and prepared. I don't think that world is so cheap a place to throw
>> away freedom and openness for that thirty silver coins.
>> With prayers
>> Sathyan.
>> visit cocofrix.com

Re: [orca-list] Luke you can not go. All The libraries are now accessible before the blind

Sath Linux
In order to install accessible tuxtype one have to compile t4k_common
and tuxtype by cloning from git repository.

For a debian based OS you may need following packages

autopoint
build-essential
libtool
libsdl1.2-dev
libsdl-image1.2-dev
libsdl-mixer1.2-dev
libsdl-net1.2-dev
libsdl-sound1.2-dev
libsdl-pango-dev
librsvg2-dev
libxml2-dev
libspeechd-dev

Now clone and install t4k_common using following commands

git clone https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/tux4kids/t4kcommon.git
cd t4kcommon
autoreconf --install
./configure
make
sudo make install

Finally clone and install tuxtype using following commands

git clone https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/tux4kids/tuxtype.git
cd t4kcommon
autoreconf --install
./configure
make
sudo make install

You can open your accessible tuxtype using "tuxtype --tts". Also for
learning braille you can use "tuxtype --tts --braille"

Thanking you Sathyan.

--
*Mob : +919446012215
FREE SOFTWARE FREE SOCIETY *

Re: [orca-list] Luke you can not go. All The libraries are now accessible before the blind

Fernando Botelho
Thank you very much Sathyan!

Fernando